- About us
- HVAC Repair Chicago
- Heating Repair Kildeer
- Heating Repair Chicago
- Heating and Cooling Contractor Long Grove
- Heating and Cooling Contractor Chicago
- Furnace Replacement Chicago
- Furnace Replacement Arlington Heights
- Furnace Repair Schaumburg
- Furnace Repair Chicago
- Air Conditioning Service Northbrook
- Air Conditioning Service Chicago
- Air Conditioner Repair Glenview
- Air Conditioner Repair Chicago
- AC Air Conditioning Installation Lake Zurich
- AC Air Conditioning Installation Chicago
- Contact us
INDOOR AIR QUALITY (IAQ)
The first thing that many people think about when they hear about improving air quality, they immediately think about pollution caused by factories and large manufacturers who produce products in Chicago. Most people (not all) rarely think about air quality within the home or place of business.
Were you aware that poor air quality in a home or commercial building can cause the following?
– Sneezing and coughing
– of breath
– Sinus congestion
Additionally, poor air quality can cause dryness and irritation of the skin, throat, nose, and eyes. Local HVAC and Plumbing want to help you improve the quality of the air you breathe indoors. As a result, you will experience the following:
– Breathe easier
– Improves sleep
– Decreased odors
– Elimination of allergens
– Balanced humidity
In addition, you will experience a significant decrease in your cost of energy in your home or place of business.
For Business Owners: When you improve the air quality of your building, it actually enhances the productivity of your employees, and they will become more alert and energetic. If you own a hotel, medical facility or any type of business where you serve people, air quality should be your top priority.
For Homeowners Owners: If you have children, elder parents / loved ones, pregnant individuals, or pets, you will definitely want to make sure your air quality is healthy. Even if you plan to have guest stay at your home for an extended amount of time, you will want to make sure your air quality is good and safe to breath. Cleaner air is healthy!
THE MAIN CAUSES OF POOR INDOOR AIR QUALITY
There are many causes of poor indoor air quality. Here are a few to common causes:
– Poor ventilation
– Moisture and dampness damage caused by leaks (high humidity and flooding)
– Poor upkeep of air-conditioning and heating systems
What You Can Do Now to Boost Your Indoor Air Quality at Home
– Utilize your cooking vents
– Get your AC filter changed
– Get your air ducts checked out
– Get the humidity under controlled in your home
– Keep your carpets and rugs cleaned regularly
Tip: Place indoor plants within your home to help give it a burst of fresh air.
CALL FOR A FREE ESTIMATE
Whether you own a home, apartment building or a commercial building, the air you breathe is important to your health and the quality of health of everyone who lives, works or occupies space under your roof.